Terms & Conditions
1. All Vehicles will be supplied with the balance of the manufacturer’s warranty where available.
2. All vehicles will be supplied with 1 or 2 keys, manuals and service books where applicable.
3. It is agreed between the contracting parties that all disputes arising out of any contracts or agreements entered into will fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales and the laws of those courts will apply under the provisions of the Contracts (Applicable Law) Act 1990.
4. The vehicle does not become the customer’s until it is paid for with cleared funds.
Deposits and Pre-payments
5. A deposit of Two hundred and fifty pounds (£250) is required with every order to show the customer’s commitment to purchase the vehicle and GEN 11 Motor’s commitment to supply the vehicle. Any payment made in excess of £250 will have been individually negotiated between GEN 11 Motors and the customer and will be set out in writing on the front of the Agreement Form.
6. If the customer fails to collect and pay the balance of the price without lawful reason by the agreed date, GEN 11 Motors will be entitled to treat the agreement as cancelled by the customer and offer the vehicle for re-sale and claim from the customer any reasonable losses suffered which may include but are not limited to stocking charges, unrecoverable extras fitted to the vehicle, and any reduction in value of the vehicle.
7. GEN 11 Motors will be entitled to use the deposit, and any prepayment to reduce its reasonable losses including any transport charges for moving the vehicle from one site to another. Any excess will be returned to the customer and any shortfall will be paid by the customer.
8. Any part-exchange allowance agreed with a customer is either based upon the customer’s description of the vehicle to GEN 11 Motors and subject to its inspection by GEN 11 Motors. Valuations are based on the assumption that a valid V5 will be handed over by the customer and that the vehicle is registered in the customer’s name.
9. In the event of subsequent damage to the vehicle, fair wear and tear accepted, or if the customer knowingly gave incorrect information concerning the vehicle or has concealed a defect in the vehicle which GEN 11 Motors relied upon, GEN 11 Motors may decline to take the vehicle, in which case GEN 11 Motors will try to agree with the customer a new allowance. If no agreement can be reached the customer shall either pay the full price, or GEN 11 Motors will be entitled to treat the agreement as cancelled by the customer.
10. The vehicle will be supplied with the balance of the manufacturer’s warranty where available.
11. Any claim by the customer based upon defects in the quality or condition of the vehicle shall be notified to GEN 11 Motors within a reasonable time of the date of delivery, or where the defects were not apparent on a reasonable inspection, within a reasonable time after discovery of the defects.
12. GEN 11 Motors may occasionally sell imported vehicles. In such instances the specification of these vehicles may be different from that of similar vehicles available in the UK.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTES
Acceptable methods of payment are as follows:
1. Debit Card
2. Electronic Transfer to Barclays Bank, Leighton Buzzard. Sort Code 20-03-18, Account No: 23689972.
Payable to GEN 11 Motors Limited, quoting the Stock Number of the vehicle you are purchasing.
3. Cash: In the interest of security, cash sums above £3000.00 (Three Thousand Pounds) will not be accepted on the premises under any circumstances. Purchasers wishing to make payment in cash above this figure will be asked to do so at a mutually appropriate branch of Barclays Bank.
4. Part Exchange: Part Exchange vehicles will only be accepted when accompanied by a valid V5 (Logbook).
Please note that Personal Cheques, Bankers Drafts, Building Society Cheques or Credit Cards are Strictly NOT acceptable at the point of collection.
To enable you to collect your vehicle, you will be required to bring your driving licence with you. Until June 2015, if it is the new style two part licence you will be required to present both the card and the counterpart. If you do not possess a licence with your current address on it, please advise in advance.
It is important that purchasing customers instruct third party finance companies to ensure cleared funds are received by GEN 11 Motors prior to collection of the vehicle. It is also necessary for you to have arranged, in advance, for suitable insurance cover with your regular broker to permit you to drive the vehicle away.